Celebrate New Year’s Eve
Mandarin Oriental, New York
80 Columbus Circle 36th Floor Ballroom
About The Event:
Celebrate New Year’s Eve in our Mandarin Ballroom located 36th floors above the city overlooking Central Park and the New York Skyline for a night filled with elegance and excitment!
The festivities begin at 9:30 PM with a selection of passed canapes, three beautifuly displayed food stations, passed desserts, full open premium bar and a champagne toast at Midnight! Dancing and Entertainment will continue until 1:30 AM.
New Year’s Eve Ticket Includes:
- Full Open Premium Bar 9:30PM – 1:30AM
- Selection of Passed Canapes 9:30PM – 11:00PM
- Seafood Bar, Sushi and Dim Sum Station 9:30 PM – 11:30 PM
- Passed Sweet Temptations 11:30PM – 1:00 AM
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- Live Entertainment
- Broadcast of the the New Year Ball Drop in Times Square
- View of the Midnight Fireworks Display over Central Park
- General Admission to the event, seating is avaialble on a first come basis and not guaranteed
Louis Roederer Cristal VIP Ticket (for up to 8 guests)
- Reserved lounge area with seating for up to 8 guests
- One (1) Bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal Brut
- Two (2) Bottles of Premium Spirits (Vodka, Tequila or Bourbon) served with mixers
- VIP Sushi Platter served tableside
- Includes all New Year’s Eve ticket benefits oulined above
Where is Mandarin Oriental, New York located?
Our main entrance is at 80 Columbus Circle at 60th Street (between Broadway & 9th Avenue). The New Year’s Eve Reception will be taking place in the Mandarin Ballroom located on the 36th floor of the hotel.
What is the dress code?
Dress to impress, Black Tie Optional
Are there minimum age requirements to enter the event?
We allow guests of all ages to attend the New Year’s Eve festivities but children under 12 must be accompanied by someone over the age of 21.
What are my parking options?
There is a self-park garage located next to the main entrance of the hotel. The garage address is 10 Columbus Circle and there is an entrance on both 60th street and 58th street. Please visit https://parking.com/ for further details and pricing.
How can I contact Mandarin Oriental, New York with any questions?
Please contact us directly at 212-805-8815 or email@example.com
What’s the refund policy?
There are no refunds or exchanges for any tickets or tables purchased.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Purchased tickets are emailed to the purchaser by Eventbrite. Tickets can either be printed out or displayed in the browser on your mobile device when entering the venue.
Can I host a private event at Mandarin Oriental, New York?
Yes, please visit our website at www.mandarinoriental.com/newyork for more information or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.